Tax Documents

Bring in any of the following tax documents that you have received:

•  W-2
•  1098
•  1098-E
•  1099-INT
•  1099-DIV
•  1099-B
•  1099-G
•  1099-R
•  1099-MISC

Additional information or documents you will need:

•  Social Security Numbers (including spouse and children)
•  Birth dates (including spouse and children)
•  Deduction Records
•  Medical and Dental Expenses
•  Real Estate and Personal
•  Property Tax
•  Estimated or Foreign Taxes Paid
•  Donations, Cash and Non-•  Cash
•  Unreimbursed Employment Expenses
•  Job Related Educational Expenses
•  Child Care Expenses/Provider Information
•  Educational Expenses
•  Self-Employed Business Expenses

IRS Refund

Use Where's My Refund to Check the Status of Your Refund,

The improved Where’s My Refund? tool will give you personalized refund information based on the processing of your 2012 tax return.

Just use the IRS2Go phone app or go to Both are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can start checking on the status of your return within 24 hours after we have received your e-filed return or 4 weeks after you mail a paper return.

To use Where’s My Refund? have your tax return handy so you can provide your social security number, filing status and the exact whole dollar amount of your refund. 

Where’s My Refund?  has a new look this year! The tool will include a tracker that displays progress through 3 stages:

1. Return Received,
2. Refund Approved
3. Refund Sent